Share unwanted files using McAfee activate – You may encounter many problems while deleting a file or a programme from your windows. You may experience that data that you want to delete is not deleting. Although this feature is considered as one of the intelligent features, you might need to recover the same piece of data. However, to delete your data permanently you can use McAfee security /McAfee mobile security system. It will help you to shred files that are unwanted and useless for you.
Some of these files can be junk or some can be the important system files. So make sure of all the unnecessary files that you want to delete from your PC securely, McAfee Activate is the best option for you. The setting to shred unwanted files has a 7-step procedure.
For Windows-based phones, McAfee mobile security has a file Shredding feature, which will help you to delete unwanted files permanently. Those files will never be recovered so be very sure while giving the command of delete. This is helpful to shred all unwanted files that contain sensitive or personal information that you never want to be retrieved. To perform these mentioned steps, please make sure that you have an account on McAfee.com/activate else, you will fail to do so.
How to share unwanted files using McAfee activate?
Follow steps of McAfee mobile security files shredding instructions:
- Firstly, click and then open McAfee software on your mobiles or Windows system.
- After that, click on My Privacy.
- Now, click on Shred Unwanted files.
- In McAfee Shredder window, you need to select the folders that you want to shred. You can select the Temporary Internet Files, the Recycle Bin, and then click ‘Let me choose’ option to specify the folders.
Attention! Please be attentive while you are deleting files, as it is unrecoverable and will be deleted permanently from your system.
- There are many types of Shred you want to perform, so choose one.
- Quick: the fastest option of shred
- Basic: it is fast but more in depth.
- Safe: it is comparatively slow but provides additional security.
- Comprehensive: provides you more security.
- Complete: it completely extinguish the targeted data.
- After doing the above-mentioned steps you have to click on ‘Shred’. If you have selected the option of ‘Let me choose’ for your shred file location, you will be prompted to select the folder to shred.
- At last, click ‘Shred on the confirmation screen.